All my OWN work *NOW POSTED*

After getting fed up just doing new buttons for pakfans screens,i thought i would go the full monty and do my own.

I am also adding more names to my modded by screen

what do you think

Or are people sick of splash screens now.

kev.jpg

Also don't worry i feel like going back to doing some more mods now.I just needed a break from doing vehicles for a while.

[ September 25, 2003, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: gautrek ]

Originally posted by Mies:

Keep 'em coming. I like to see a new splash screen every once in a while. Come to think of it I sould have a look into automatically swapping them at randon when starting my PC or somefink!

Mies

if you know anything about batch files and you have a pc (*.bat) you can do a copy paste so splash1 becomes splash2, etc then at the end splashtemp becomes splash 1 and the .bmp for the actual splashscreen and then run cm. someone set up something like that on their computer.

I have now posted this screen along with an optional title bar at the bottom.So you can have my name on show if you want it. :D

I have released this mod with out the modded buttons as i have cocked up big time with these and they are now doing my head IN. :confused:

So i may release the buttons at a later date when i am not so pissed off with them :mad:

I agree the same old screen gets old so it is really nice having difference ones to see. I really like this new one gautrek. Excellent job. As far as you going back to mods I have to admit I was a little worried there for awhile. Yeah, a break every once in a while is nice and very much needed.

Originally posted by Mies:

Keep 'em coming. I like to see a new splash screen every once in a while. Come to think of it I sould have a look into automatically swapping them at randon when starting my PC or somefink!

Mies

I think you'll find that GreenAsJades McMMM mod manager will be able to swap your splash screen bmp's without any problem ... just zip up each splash screen bmp's and it should work fine....

It should be released in the near future !

Hey gautrek I just got a chance to really look at your website. Very impressive and well done. I'm glad you mentioned it. Keep up the good work and thanks for all your efforts and hard work. We do appreciate it. Man, you have pumped out some great mods and lots of them. You da man!

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Hey gautrek I just got a chance to really look at your website. Very impressive and well done. I'm glad you mentioned it. Keep up the good work and thanks for all your efforts and hard work. We do appreciate it. Man, you have pumped out some great mods and lots of them. You da man!

Thanks for that.

I am thinking about updating my web site and making a few changes so that i am ready for when CMAK comes out.

And also it was my first go at doing a website so i think i can make a better go second time round.

The only thing that has dissapointed me is that nobody seems to like my forum :(

I was hoping that people might drop by every now and then to talk.But it seems that i was wasting my time .

So unless it starts getting used i will take it off when i do the revamp.