CMMods - compatibility between CM:BO and CM:BB

As long as the dimensions are compatible you shouldn't have any problems. They don't have to be the same size pixel-wise, but, for example, if the original is twice as wide as it is tall, then the new one will have to match those dimensions, even though it might be twice as large pixel-wise. You might have to rename the CMBB bmp to work in CMBO also. Just check that the orientation of the object in the new bmp is the same as the old one if you're swapping things like road tiles.

I hope you're talking about mine (MikeyD) ;) .

I haven't checked, actually. Its been awhile since I looked at CMBO. My only suggestion is to download the mod, then open the CMBO bmp folder at take a look at the default bmp files that are the same numbers. If they're winter roads too then its probably safe to mod (but backup the originals first just in case I'm wrong).