Operation Parameters

Hello,

I need help that i hope some can answer.

Im looking to make a small Company Operation last from Dawn on day one to Dawn on day two or 24 hours, how many battles realistically do you think it should be if i include a possible night battle in between ( if both sides decide to initiate night combat ).]

I also want to know what does it mean at bottom of the Parameter page it says; Operation time slot 1st Dawn then it goes up to 10.

Joe

What is your total force size? Are there any reinforcements for either side. That will help to determine how many battles should be fought.

The time slot is to distinguish during which time period the operation will start. 1st (Dawn) will start with a dawn battle, and depending on how many battles per day you have set, you can start the op at mid day, dusk, or even at night.

Stoat,

Its a Meeting Engagement with both sides having an Inf Company with some support on game 1 and game 2 both sides get an AC Platoon.

I would like to start at Dawn finish at Nightfall, so im thinking one game at dawn next game at midday and final game at dusk.

So with the above Information how should i set the Parameters? 3 Games, Dawn first game, no Night action.