STUG III G early winter grau

Playing "Peiper chariots of fire" scenario designed by george mc, I saw a couple of neglected stug IIIG early grau are driving around the steppe ; when I decided to look up through "photoshop" and see the result now :

gcs0004hz6.jpg

Discuss the modele !

Pat

[ June 22, 2007, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: patboy ]

Hi Pat

I like it! The Stugs with Rettlinger's battery appear to have had track links and another spare wheel on the superstructure side of the vehicle - so if you were thinkiing of making Stugs that went with the scenario... smile.gif

In the photos I have of Stugs in the Kharkov action it appears snow builds up inside the rims of the lower track wheels, idler and main drive wheel. But I can live with what you have smile.gif

Hope you are enjoying 'Chariots of Fire' - be keen to hear how you get on.

Cheers fur noo

George

Originally posted by George Mc:

Hi Pat

I like it! The Stugs with Rettlinger's battery appear to have had track links and another spare wheel on the superstructure side of the vehicle - so if you were thinkiing of making Stugs that went with the scenario... smile.gif

In the photos I have of Stugs in the Kharkov action it appears snow builds up inside the rims of the lower track wheels, idler and main drive wheel. But I can live with what you have smile.gif

Thanks! Show me some photos and I'll see what I can do!

Hope you are enjoying 'Chariots of Fire' - be keen to hear how you get on.

Thanks! About the mod show me some photos and I'll see what I can do!

I enjoy your fabulous scenario, I just finished it today, very nice map, I got much fun with this operation. I won obviously ;) with german side!

Pat

• 3 months later...