**PzIII Mod Extravaganza! EIGHT Total Redo Mods!**

Junk2drive, Sorry. No camo patterns. No stencils. I was visiting the IL-2 website awhile ago and was looking at how they handled the airplane mods. it looked soooo EASY! Everything on one page! Maybe we'll get something like that with the next game engine.

Yes, the early yellow PzIII M and N models still have to be done. I tried to start on them last night but found my original 'Late' M and N mods had been wiped off my mac in my big crash last month! I have to download my own mods off cmmods.com so I can start on those last two yellow German PzIIIs. This modding stuff can get complicated sometimes!

MikeyD,

Great mods, no doubt about it.

One question, I see your #108700 series, 112260 series, and 108720 series but what PzIII .bmp's are the 8700,12260, and 8720 series? I downloaded some mods with these series made by Shatter awhile back. When do each appear in the game?

Time and year, no doubt make the difference?

'Shoeman'