Help ...Nvidia Driver Question

I have a NIVDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/model 64 Pro graphic card installed and am currently using driver version 2.94.2

Should I install the the newly released Driver Version 44.03 ??? Will it work for my card ?

Please help... I am computer illiterate.

Thanks, :confused:

Stingray,

Whatever you do, don't install the latest (43.45) driver. :eek:

Well you could, it's a great driver for many games, but for CMBO, it drags frame rate down incredibly. You'll also have a few other issues.

I use an older one, the 40.72, which is almost perfect for CMBO. Very fast, anyway, and rock stable. It's just a minor issue with TCP/IP interface with it. Perhaps even that will be avoided wiht an older driver than that.

Cheerio

Dandelion

Originally posted by Stingray:

I have a NIVDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/model 64 Pro graphic card installed and am currently using driver version 2.94.2

Should I install the the newly released Driver Version 44.03 ??? Will it work for my card ?

Please help... I am computer illiterate.

Thanks, :confused:

Stingray;

Maybe you can find something in here .

I've loaded the 44.03 and it is working well with my GForce3 Ti200(even though XP cautioned me not to). Yours I'm not so sure. If your very PC challanged I'd be very cautious, sometimes it is hard to backup, wait, are you running XP? if so, it's very easy to start over.

Luck,

KC