The New and Improved v1.03 Cheery Thread of Master Goodale's Maggot Madness

Okay Children, here's the line up:

Axe2121 - Has gotten the charges reduced to "lewd conduct with a garden hose" and is out on bail. He also finally sent me a turn of the infamious "Cherry Waffle".

Be warned Axe187, I tried PBEM helper and auto-ziping of the game file so God only know what will happen. :eek:

Speaking of Godly knowlege and Waffles, just what was the point allocation for each side in "Cherry Waffle"? I fear for the worst as the battle is set in May of 45'. I expect a parade of JS-3s and T-44s at any moment, as my forces right now seem almost "normal".

Robohn - Helped me find a bug in one of my maps by showing QBs and mulit-color setups zones don't mix.

Shosties4th - "Gee Comrade, I sure hope there isn't a TRP in the center of the woods we are hiding in."

Forward my conscript emoties! Forward!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Doing my weekly PBEM file cleansing and I noticed something. Snarker had more turns than any other three of you bastiches combined. Collectively hang your heads in shame.

Now bow to the turn sending abilities of Snarker

Well why don't you marry him if you love him so much? tongue.gif

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Isn't he, mike_the_perverted, already married to Soddball, who is in the good ole hillbilly way also his daddy?

[ June 14, 2003, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Keke ]

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Isn't he, mike_the_perverted, already married to Soddball, who is in the good ole hillbilly way also his daddy? </font>

Hey Axedmaggot, since you are the only regular Cheery Waffler I'm not battling with right now :eek: , how about an operation? The no. 1 PBEM-operation at the Depot seems to be "Beginning of The End". I'd suggest that we choose it to be our never ending clash of huge proportions. Say "Yay", and I'll sent you the first file.

Oh dear, I just got an E-mail from Shosties4th and it seems his modem has gone the way of GoodAle's brain. Burned out and useless. He says he'll be offline for a week or so till he switches over to cable. Cable...lucky bastage.

Turns are out to the rest of you lunitics though...

Hey Axedmaggot, since you are the only regular Cheery Waffler I'm not battling with right now :eek: , how about an operation? The no. 1 PBEM-operation at the Depot seems to be "Beginning of The End". I'd suggest that we choose it to be our never ending clash of huge proportions. Say "Yay", and I'll sent you the first file.

Ooooh, an operation. I always like them, despite their limitations. I cannot wait for the improvements the new engine will undoubtedly offer!

Fire away Keke you maggot you. :mad: :mad:

AGRGARG AGAGRGR AG AGRR GARG!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Doing my weekly PBEM file cleansing and I noticed something. Snarker had more turns than any other three of you bastiches combined. Collectively hang your heads in shame.

Now bow to the turn sending abilities of Snarker

smile.gif

I've found out that Snarker's turn sending abilities are conversely proportionate to his tactical abilities.

:mad:

Well why don't you marry him if you love him so much?

:mad: Grrrrr :mad: **Sigh** The objects are always the last to know. Can't you see it? He wants you, pinkheart.gifAxe pinkheart.gif

Isn't he, mike_the_perverted, already married to Soddball, who is in the good ole hillbilly way also his daddy?

ohreally.gif Eeeewwwww.

Maggots. Strange, odd little maggots, at that. smile.gif

In case you are using a maggot email spam filter, I inform you that I'm going to use my primary email-account kejyju@surfeu.fi for this operation.

No doubt your hooring Hotmail account couldn't handle an operation size file anyways. :mad: Feckin MicroSukt and the Vile One

And thanks all for the genealogy report to keep all the kids at home up to date. In case you are keeping track Snarker is presently being ridden around like the new biatch on the cell block. Torn him a new one, stuffed it full of TNT and lit the fuze. :mad: :mad:

Oh yes, it's a barrel of laughs with you guys.

Robohn - Hey! I thing I saw a Shwerpunkt!

*BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM*

Hey, I hear SMG squads. I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you! I would have never seen that coming! :rolleyes:

Axe2121 - Has showed me the joys of PBEM helper. Now his failure is automated.

All my turns have been shipped this morning - whilst the sun is out and my wench is sunning herself in the garden, here am I stuck inside sending turns.

Prinz Eugen has sent the setup to me - I am russkies on attack, presumably against the finns. Death approaches him with nasty squeaky bits attached.

Keke and I are both hoping that this nasty night battle will be over soon. Yuckity yuck.

Snooker is whining some whinishness which is of little import - soon he, too, will be dancing the dance of the wives.

PlateCommander has reshipped the setup of Kneiber Dam to me. He is lucky enough to play the germs in this one.

Gaylord Focker has taken time away from boring us stupid on the forum to send me an email telling me he's managed to kill our ongoing game - so can we start again. To be honest, I can't object, since the 'billiard table attack' I was enduring was spectacularly dull.

Wallybob and I are just about to start going at it.

Mike the Wino is trying to break the chains of wifedom. He should be so lucky.

If you ain't 'ad one from me, it means you ain't sent one!!

BREAKING NEWS - Goodale has failed to send me a turn. Go on, look surprised - I dare ya! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

All my turns have been shipped this morning - whilst the sun is out and my wench is sunning herself in the garden, here am I stuck inside sending turns.

Impossible! There is no sun in England!

Jas :mad: n

P.S. How much does she charge by the hour? Isn't having her outside a waste of your hard-earned money?

[ June 15, 2003, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Axe, you hoor, where's my turn?! :mad:

mtw's schreck-team was ganbanged to death by drunken Soviet soldiers in Soddball's Fiasco. Same happened to Stinker's schreck-team in another battle, but with drunk Soviet tank shell. :mad:

Maggots that have gone seriously MasterGoodale: MasterGoodale, and Dave H. :mad:

Axe, you hoor, where's my turn?! :mad:

So, Finns are also uberimpatient too? It's coming maggot, it's coming. Although, you'll soon wish it hadn't!!! :mad: :mad:

Maggots that have gone seriously MasterGoodale: MasterGoodale, and Dave H. :mad:
Good idea! Shame will surely get our resident all-around-good-guy to start sending turns again. And I ain't talking about Goodale. If anyone compared me to him in turn-returning skills I'd look like this -- redface.gif

Happy fathers' day to all in this thread who are dads, fathers, papas and future causes of counselling for their kids. You should get unlimited CMBB time today.

Jas :mad: n

Wow! Hack2121 managed to kill two 85mm AA guns that only had HE ammo by using two assault guns, two 88s, and some infantry. But please, Laxative2121 keep boasting about your "great victories" and giving away your active force disposition to me.

"GARAGAAARAGAR" Indeed...

:mad:

P.S. You got some HE lovin in your in box.

Well, I am a journalist. :D

Great, you can write you own obituary. Anyway, here's another news flash for all you TNT loving freaks:

Axe2121 - Hope your troops have good life insurance. Then again, with what's coming up later, we'll both need it.

Robohn - I'll turn this one over to my military expert, Andy the Angry Red Headed Emote:

"GARAGARARG! SMG squads really get me angry, and you wouldn't like it when I'm angry GARARARGARG! Unlike the game with PlatCmdr, German forces will not go head to head with these PPSH using n0 5k1lLz freaks. Instead they (the Russian you dopes) shall be bombed with off map arty, peppered with MG-42 HMG fire, and finally finished off with some direct fire HE rounds. Feel free to quote me on that GARARAGARAGARAGAR!" - :mad:

Edit: Because the great Zionist Conspircy used to power of the kosher bagel to mess with my spelling.

[ June 15, 2003, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Nippy ]