The New and Improved v1.03 Cheery Thread of Master Goodale's Maggot Madness

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

That's it maggot nads!! :mad: I, MasterGoodale -GrandMaster TNT Chucker (soon to be crowned Jewel-Encrusted GrandMaster TNT Chucker), hereby declare that all fury maggots will receive in their inboxes tonight, such FURIOUS, such ANGRY, SUCH BITTER TNT that they will be BEGGING MG-GMTC to pop them several new assholes between the eyes!! And why is MG-GMTC unleashing such fury on us poor, moronic, helpless maggots, you ask? You all have that fat, sweaty, drunk maggot WHINER to blame for that! :mad:

Screw the rules you say??! SCREW THE RULES YOU DEMAND!!??? THEN SCREW THE RULES you unorganized grabbasstic gaggle of maggot cocks!! :mad: You'll be BEGGING MasterGoodale (GMTC) for more rules than you can shake a stick at before I'm done splashing your thick, dense, sloping kraut craniums all over EUROPE!! :mad:

GGAGRAGRAGRGRAGRGRGRAR!!! I hate you all!! :mad:

Goodale, have you considered anger management therapy?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure MG had issues with being told he had issues acting as triggers. He probably responded like this....

Therapist: You have issues that are acting as triggers for your anger.

MG: You mean like the trigger on this? (Pulls out M1911A1 .45)

Robohn

[ June 06, 2003, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: Robohn ]

Robohn and Kurt Panzer Meyer, may I suggest that the two of you play a PBEM of Soddball's "Inferno" scenario. That would help you understand why we are the way we are. Soddball's horrific creation probably lowered everyone's IQ about 75 points. tongue.gif:Dtongue.gif

I want to know: what has happened to MasterGoodale (the maggot)? In our current battle, there is Russian infantry attacking! They seem to be moving in coordination! No single squads out running around by themselves! Who is really making the moves for MasterGoodale now? His wife? Daughter? Mold? Ants? I want the real MasterGoodale back, who could be counted on to attack with no plan; who would randomly throw units into an attack. Come back, MasterGoodale, my Germans miss your leadership. :D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Robohn and Kurt Panzer Meyer, may I suggest that the two of you play a PBEM of Soddball's "Inferno" scenario. That would help you understand why we are the way we are. Soddball's horrific creation probably lowered everyone's IQ about 75 points.

I still haven't played it. tongue.giftongue.gif

Originally posted by Kurt Panzer Meyer:

GRAARRR!!! :mad:

Snark stole my RAWR and now some is using it as a sig line RAWR!!! How low!!! :mad: :mad:

People can't come up with their own original **** GRARR RAWR!!!!11 Magots! :mad: :mad:

If you keep saying "RAWR!!!" your face will stay like that.

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

If you keep saying "RAWR!!!" your face will stay like that. :mad: :mad:

RAWR!!!! RAWR!!! RAWR!! :mad: :mad:

Hmmm, it's still all good!

Robohn, send me a damn set up that GRAARRRA RAWR scenario called "inferno"!!! :mad:

I want to see what these magots are talking about! And I want to kick someone's magot arse and then be all RAWR!! :mad: :mad:

Aaaahhhh yessss. . .DaveH is surely learning the lesson that MasterGoodale teaches all of his vivtims: Don't feck with MG's TNT. :mad:

ASS69 is not in a ver cheery mood right now. He recently lost his second Sturm to a tank mine. Sorry Axe. . .I told my men to hold fire as long as possible in hopes that the Germans would run away and spare themselves. They didn't.

GRAGRARGRGAGRARGGRAGRGRAAGR!!!! :mad: :mad:

AHAHAHAH AH AH H AHAH H AH AHHAH HA!!!! :mad:

:mad:

Aaaahhhh yessss. . .DaveH is surely learning the lesson that MasterGoodale teaches all of his vivtims: Don't feck with MG's TNT. :mad:

Why you let me do it then? :confused:

Edit: GRRRAAARARARARRR!!!! :mad:

[ June 07, 2003, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: Keke ]

Aaaahhhh yessss. . .DaveH is surely learning the lesson that MasterGoodale teaches all of his vivtims: Don't feck with MG's TNT.

(vivtims)??? Who are you calling a vivtim? Am I one of those?? :confused:

MasterGoodale (you maggot), as hard as it was to tolerate you when you were always losing, it's much more difficult when you have a couple of turns go well for you. Your TNT has been a non-factor in our game. It's your thousands of Crack Russians swamping my German squads that are causing me grief. All of your expected Russian armor has been a no-show. I mean, after 15 turns to have spotted one Russian tank? This is a totally unexpected Goodale force mix, and my Germans are having big problems. However, we still have 30 turns to go, so don't get too worked up just yet. ;)

Originally posted by Kurt Panzer Meyer:

Drinking?! Ahhh, not till next weekend, when your's truly briliant master, turns 21! RAWR!!! :mad: :mad:

So c'mon you no good magot scum with bricks for faces, send me a set up! GRAWR!! :mad: :mad:

I have jump boots and black berets older than you! Bwahaaahaaaaaaaaaa

Send me a QB setup. Human choice, meeting engagement. Unless you wish to go after Goodale of the Mold himself. Young Punks. I now know how my first Sergeant Major thought.

I must be insane. Game 1 -- I clean Snarker's clock. Game 2 -- he returns the favor. So what do we pick for the tie-breaker?

A Soddball scenario.

Blech.

Maybe I'll get a lobotomy instead.

Jas :mad: n

"I'd rather have an empty bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy..."

Originally posted by Wallybob:

[qb]I have jump boots and black berets older than you! Bwahaaahaaaaaaaaaa

Send me a QB setup. Human choice, meeting engagement. Unless you wish to go after Goodale of the Mold himself. Young Punks. I now know how my first Sergeant Major thought.[/QB

Alright you MAGOT, set up has been sent and I expect a promt reply so I can kill you finnish you off quick! GRAWR!!! :mad: :mad:

I maybe younger than your magot infested beret, but I get the ladies! And they love it when I go RAWR!!! :mad:

Congratulations to WallyBob for handing me my head, liver, spleen, kneecaps, and a few other body parts in a 67 to 33 Tactical Defeat whipping! The computer ruled a cease-fire for both sides. My six T-34/85s couldn't cope with his three Hetzers and a Pz IV in a small pure armor QB meeting engagement. On the last turn we each killed the other's next-to-last AFV. At the time of the cease fire I had an untouched tank, and he had a shocked Hetzer. :(

In other PBEMs, mike_the_sicko has dropped out of sight. All in all, 9 out of 10 people consider this a good thing. Apparently Car Wars didn't survive the conversion to v 1.03. :rolleyes:

Paddington has also disappeared, and I can't convert our game to v 1.03 any more, so I think that one may be over, too. :rolleyes:

Prinz Eugen may be taking the motto of the US Postal Service a little too far in his new job. They say, "Neither snow, nor rain, nor gloom of night shall keep the mail from its appointed rounds." You will notice that nowhere in this is any mention of getting CMBB turns out. So Prinz Eugen, do like so many US postal delivery people do and simply keep the mail at home, saving yourself time for CMBB! ;)

Paula's Axe has Romanian troops who are absolutely impervious to mortar fire. I've exhausted two and 1/2 FOs of Hungarian mortars (one died halfway through) on his men, and they still refuse to break. My own troops are running when they hear the birds singing. Obviously he's doing something gamey. What else could explain it? :confused:

Keke has shattered my Russian attack with his Finns. There are many Russian bodies where they met his Finns at close range. His Stug has destroyed all three T-34s. I don't believe any of the three fired a single shot at his Stug. Obviously he too is doing something gamey. tongue.gif

Stalin's one day ahead of me Organ is continuing to kill anything and everything German with his solitary KV. My Germans continue to drive off the map. Another gamey wafflehead. :eek:

MasterGoodale (the maggot) continues to throw Russian troops at my Germans with all the finesse of the Bugs in "Starship Troopers". I have squads trying to hold off companies, and HQ units up against whole platoons. Meanwhile all of my long ranged German anti-tank weapons sit unused. It could be because of the hilly, forested map which doesn't allow a clear field of fire of more than 200-300 meters. It could be because MasterGoodale has outsmarted me. I think I'll play Solitaire from now on and forget CMBB. GRRRRR!!! :mad: