Mods...question from a NOOOOOOOOB!

So, if I install a graphics mod, but my buddy doesn't only I see the difference or no? Does it matter who hosts?

Just got a copy of CMBB; cut my teeth on CMAK...got the special edition with the mod-disc but play online with a bud that doesn't have the mod disc. Just curious whether he would see anything different.

Oh yeah, has anyone done some 'ludicrous mods'? I thought if he could see my mods that it would be funny to have a Tiger with pink paint, or replace the tracks with monster truck tires or something.

I seem to recall someone somewhere had converted his German soldiers to white-clad Star Wars stormtroopers - some mods SHOULD stay on just one machine! And let's not forget those popular hampster-face CMBO mods from long ago.

When the game uses a vehicle each computer picks up the bmp file "2456.bmp" from its own BMP folder to display. Its totally up to you what "2456.bmp" looks like.