Having problem with RobO's QC...

Did some checking and as far as I can tell, the only way to get casualties to return to their unit is if the come back immediately after the battle. The next battle it can only receive replacements.

Was this the intention? I thought wounded soldiers would be sent back to their units even if a few months had passed...

-Alech

Originally posted by Alech:

Erm... Are you supposed to list "No. Of Men OK at End" for Squads who where not involved in a fight?

I.e. If a quad has 8 out of 10 men before a battle, it won't take part in the battle. Am I supposed to fill in the "No. Of Men OK at End" column with "8" or leave it blank?

-Alech

I assume you're talking about the column lavelled 6 in the core force sheet. No, you're not supposed to enter anything there if the unit didn't participate in the battle. Column 30 contains that number and is calculated automatically.

And you're correct, it does imply that returning casualties only apply to the units that participated in the current battle. My reasoning is that the men who return later to the unit are represented by replacements with high experience - as an approximation.

I have justed started the Campaign "The Long Walk." I am on my 3rd battle and I am having a blast. I played a short Russian campaign (4 battles) with an Infantry platoon to learn the rules. I can't get the spreadsheets to work so I am using the paper ones.

I REALLY enjoy the rules. I encourage ALL CMBB players to give a campaign a try....it really adds to the gaming experience. Thanks RobO!