Searching for a whitewashed 250/11

I gave a try at whitewashing these AFV's about 6 months ago, they aren't very good but as far as I know these are the only whitewashed versions around.

Look under my handle "daffy" over to cmmods or search in cmbb for "DEY_WW_Grey_SPW250-11".

I hope to have another go at whitewashing them with PSP this time, hopefully this summer.

I also just uploaded those standalone 28mm squeeze bored guns in a whitewash in the last few days.

Well those 250/11's were done back quite awhile ago now, with shareware graphic software.

I feel they're adequate I suppose, but could be better.

As far as I can remember you're only the second person that I ever got any feedback on in regard to that mod.

Take this new stuff I uploaded over the last few days, the only feedback I've received has been from MikeyD.

They're being downloading but whether they stay in the BMP folder, is anybody's guess.

Originally posted by DEY:

As far as I can remember you're only the second person that I ever got any feedback on in regard to that mod.

Take this new stuff I uploaded over the last few days, the only feedback I've received has been from MikeyD.

Hmmm, sorry to hear that, must be very discouraging to put your time and energy in them and getting no feedback afterwards. Perhaps we are just a little bit spoiled with mods nowadays...Personally I must admit I also don't always give feedback to all modders I've download mods from. And now I come to think of it, it is pretty ungrateful. I will make it a point from now on to give feedback to anyone who asks for it. Keep up the good work, Dey, it IS appreciated.