Who is up for being a mod tester for me, come on I need somebody

Originally posted by Green Hornet:

Send it my way. I'll give it a try.

What I am looking for is a couple full time mod testers for all my mods.

Next thing is have you downloaded the 2 mods I have release so far???

If yest what do you think???

Are they to Blue, to light???

Can I contact you through e-mail regularly???

Do you have a cable modem or DSL to speed things along??? (Not so much a big deal if you don't mind long Downloads)

Can your E-mail handle large files???

[ March 16, 2003, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: Shatter ]

Shatter,

I don't want to pretend to be an expert by any means. My only qualification for being a mod tester is that I modded the daylights out of my CMBO and am in the process of doing the same for CMBB. I can tell you what I think looks good but can't guarantee my opinion is historically accurate.

Answers to you questions:

I've downloaded version 2 of your PzIVF, but have not yet tried it.

You may contact me directly through email (no viruses please ) ;)

I have DSL. Large emails should not be a problem.

Originally posted by Green Hornet:

Shatter,

I don't want to pretend to be an expert by any means. My only qualification for being a mod tester is that I modded the daylights out of my CMBO and am in the process of doing the same for CMBB. I can tell you what I think looks good but can't guarantee my opinion is historically accurate.

Answers to you questions:

I've downloaded version 2 of your PzIVF, but have not yet tried it.

You may contact me directly through email (no viruses please ) ;)

I have DSL. Large emails should not be a problem.

I just sent you an e-mail, let me know what you think.

Green Hornet is on board any other out there up to it???

[ March 16, 2003, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Shatter ]

can i say something?

oh look; i can!

For one thing, u are a carefull and estheticaly contious person so i think u are going to do it just right in the end. (but probably even earlier on)

Your mods need that blue. The blue gives it the much needed darkish fading to pick up and bring the lighter colouring to our eyes. U could surely use more like a black for it ore a green ore red, bur those wil not give u that steel look, as i think u would like.

But...they are kinda blue-ish Close up the gray feel turns kind of blue-ish. Up close suddenly i see the all the lighter blue's

Thing is.....dont look too much in detail all the time, the overall feel and look of your tanks is pretty cool.

I for my part hope to get all the older grey ones in a sceme u did. (well, alot of them anyway. A man needs variation))

so to end it here: in detail they are very blue, but once u dont FIX your eyes to a detail but on a bigger part of the tank u get a pretty accurate weathered down grey steel look

Way for us to check your findings would be for u to make some more tank-mods in a slightly differend colour sceme.

[ March 16, 2003, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: theike ]

Originally posted by theike:

can i say something?

oh look; i can!

For one thing, u are a carefull and estheticaly contious person so i think u are going to do it just right in the end. (but probably even earlier on)

Your mods need that blue. The blue gives it the much needed darkish fading to pick up and bring the lighter colouring to our eyes. U could surely use more like a black for it ore a green ore red, bur those wil not give u that steel look, as i think u would like.

But...they are kinda blue-ish Close up the gray feel turns kind of blue-ish. Up close suddenly i see the all the lighter blue's

Thing is.....dont look too much in detail all the time, the overall feel and look of your tanks is pretty cool.

I for my part hope to get all the older grey ones in a sceme u did. (well, alot of them anyway. A man needs variation))

so to end it here: in detail they are very blue, but once u dont FIX your eyes to a detail but on a bigger part of the tank u get a pretty accurate weathered down grey steel look

Way for us to check your findings would be for u to make some more tank-mods in a slightly differend colour sceme.

Thanks for the kind words, I have been messing around with the colors a bit, and have come up with one I am happy with, every thing is still the same, but just a slightly less bit of blue to it.

Yes I do have plans to do every last early tank and vehicle in this scheme. I have also been working on the later vehicles that I think everyone will like, but I am not gonna get to those until I have completed the early stuff.

Thanks again