Help me give my CMBO a facelift!!!!!

Hi Guys

As someone who CMBB as well as was in the mood for some Normandy scenarios for awhile after my experience in the great Russian expanses.

So I fired up a game yesterday and )(^()^((^*^, I need some mods to make it look a bi better.

I haven't downloaded one mod for CMBB as I feel that the look is great by default already.

But as for CMBO, it looks a bit dated. I know and are familiar with most of the mod sites out there, but I was wondering if you veteran players could help me choose the best or most used CMBO mods for a consistant look.

I mean I have a mixture of mods from the extra cd that I got with CMBO but it just doen't cut it to have photo realistic textures on some vehicles and normal repaints on others.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, maybe there are som mod packs that I am not aware of?

I am looking mostly for the best terain and as well British vehicles, Armour and infantry and Vehicles, Armour and infantry.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Regadrs

Gian

Have you seen this site?

http://www.cmoutpost.net/

As far as I know and I think I do there are no packs other then the original ones at:

http://www.combatmission.com/

I could suggest what I use but then it's a matter of personal taste so you'll do better just taking your time and finding the ones that turn you on. No easy way out I'm afraid. Course I kind of enjoy picking and chosing between games. Takes a while but when you're done everythings perfect.