German Uniforms for CMMOS.

Coming along very nicely.

I have nearly all of AndrewTF's uniforms, still working on his Waffen SS infantry. His mod includes infantry, mech, and Gerb so I am splitting them up.

I have all of JorgeMC's uniforms.

I started the preliminaries for Mike Dorosh's GrossDeutschland unit mod from his website.

I have Pieper1's helmet mod, made a couple of subtle changes to the numbers so now you can change the helmets for infantry and mech/PGs from 1941-45.

When von Lucke redoes his German officer cap mod I will do that.

Other goods is the vehicles. I am considering posting a list of what vehicles are now in CMMOS.

Other news is that I might have a faster site for downloading mods. I just have to learn DreamWeaver so I can add the mods to the site.

Once done the Russian uniforms are next.

MikeT

Well between Andrew's, JorgeMC's, mine, and this guy in France whose name I cannot spell the Russians are done.

I would like to see Andrew do some of the camo summer Russian patterns. I found this website and these look great.

There is also a gap missing in Luftwaffe winter uniforms. I could use/modify existing designs but I don't know if he has special plans.

Mike