More Grass Talk

This subject now exists in all three game threads. I'm wondering what the differences are between DD's Grass and Steppe Mod and DD's Terrain mod that are available in the CMHQ CMMOS section. The Grass and Steppe Mod is twice as large, although by its name you would think it covers less terrain types. I only have dial up and 26 megs would take a while to download so I'd be thankful to anyone who can provide info.

readme for dd terrain

DD's rough, soft ground, marsh, brush, wheat, trees, pine trees, scattered trees bases, woods bases, hedge, spring trees, fall brush, fall wheat, fall trees, fall scattered trees bases, fall woods bases, steppe brush, steppe scattered trees bases, and steppe woods bases mod adapted to CMMOS' Rodina rule-set.

readme for grass and steppe

DD's open ground, grass doodads, steppe open ground, and steppe grass doodads mod adapted to CMMOS' Rodina rule-set.

the terrain mod has the doodads for it's description, g and s has grass doodads

very nice, quality mod. mostly dark green for the north and good 3d grass.

see my cmak fall mod for pic of the steppe grass.

rule sets etc make the zip a little bigger.