Many goodies on Skorzeny "Greatest Raids" even a Zrinyi?

Caught part of a History Channel (U.S.) program last night which was all about Skorzeny's greatest raids. It was accompanied by some fabulous footage

(FJs in combat, armed with FG-42s, grenades, even a K-98 with rifle grenade discharger cup; Neger and Seehund minisubs, DFS-230 gliders, Fiesler Storch, railway guns, armored trains, 20 and 37mm flak, 88s

firing; color photography of Budapest showing row buildings and castle in detail (modder's wet dream). Was astonished to see some footage of Hungarian armor, where I'd swear I saw a Zrinyi. There appeared to be some errors, though, in that I believe he seized Horthy via a coup de main force armed with King Tigers, but the computer rendering showed Panthers. Nevertheless, it was, on balance, a terrific program, and I didn't even get to see the whole thing.

Did anyone here catch it? Can anyone confirm the possible Zrinyi sighting?

Regards,

John Kettler