War Map Segmentation Violation

Another Segmentation Violation crash is now occuring in my mod. When I open the war map and click on a flag icon, I receive the following error:

failed war map dialog: draw text to buffer segmentation violation

the game ctd at that point.

Any help would be appreciated

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3646/image002iu8.th.jpg' alt='image002iu8.th.jpg'>www.ImageShack.us" /></a>

Thanks Hubert. I'm going to take you up on your offer as I spent a few days trying to find the problem in order to spare you the bother. I thought I nailed it when I saw an interface bmp missing but that did not do it.

I want to release this mod in Febuary and I'm sure your assistance will be a great help.

Thanks and e-mail sent..

I did not send the sound files for though I made a few tweaks in it, felt it was necessary to keep the file size down....

[ January 06, 2008, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: J P Wagner ]

That's odd...it should have kicked back to me if I screwed up...oh well, someone must have received a strange email if I wrote the addy wrong...

I'll send it out tonight and I'll split the folders into 2 emails just in case my provider could not handle the 26mb zip file transfer...

[ January 08, 2008, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: J P Wagner ]

Hubert...I never knew how much Outlook Express and/or Optimum Online sucks until now. The emails were deposited into the "sent folder", but so was the first one I mailed yesterday so who knows. If you do not get the two I sent today, I'll try using another account/server.

[ January 09, 2008, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: J P Wagner ]

Hubert.... I received your email and everything is working fine. I thought that perhaps you discovered a problem with the National Colors changes I made because they were not in the file you sent, but I added it back to test it and it still is error free....now that I know not to dupe original bitmaps that are not changed I should have no further problems...

a final thanks........ smile.gif

[ January 09, 2008, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: J P Wagner ]