Stupid White Square

AmosGraber,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Strange error as this was something that appeared in the very first version of the game and should be resolved with the later patches.

Can you confirm that v1.06 is indeed properly applied by double checking the version number in game, i.e. displayed at the bottom right hand corner of the MAIN MENU screen?

Hubert

I just double checked...and yes I have 1.06. I have gotten all the upgrades in the order they have been released. I have never had this problem until I upgraded to 1.06.; in fact I have never had any issues up to this point. I hope there is some way you can help out with this.

Just read your post. Went into game to get you the screenshot; I had been playing a game with the 2-d units, so I changed it back to 3-d...and when game loaded every thing is fine! Which is good, but I wonder why. I run windows 98 on this puter, I'm almost certain I rebooted after I used the patch noknok gave me. I wonder if playing a few turns with the 2-d units helped for some reason????....Regardless thanks for your prompt attention in this matter. I live in Colorado and am a history teacher and play this game with my brother who is an avid reader of WWII and lives in Indiana, it is a great way for us to stay in touch and close. Again thanks for your help.

Rick