Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Bug? Denmark and Railheads

I've been messing around with the Denmark/Iceland script in muliplayer games lately. Seams if I host and axis (with script off) then it works proper and iceland turns axis, with no units and UK must invade to get the city and port back. Also no free bomber. If I host and I'm allies (with script off) then Iceland turns independant and gets the free bomber.. as if the script was on.

Railheads: Messed with this and found

City under 5 str: Units can only operate away from on the city hex, not hexs next to it (no matter thier supply). Except Air, if air is at 3 or more supply and the city is at any str then then can operate away.

City at 5+ str: Units can operate away or to the city; on the city hex proper or from one of the serounding hexs.

Is the above right?

Iron Ranger, the script issue is a bug... looks like in Network games it is not applying script changes (as set by the host at runtime) over to the client.

For railheads I believe that is all correct although originally I think the desire was to not allow any transport for land units even if they are within the city and the city is < 5.

Air unit assessment is correct as well.

P.S. The game is no longer in *bata* phase ;)