Bug (1.01) - Iceland reverts to UK after Denmark Surrenders

i didn't see this fixed in 1.02 so i'll test it tonight to see if it is still happening.

anyway, my corps got kicked back to the benelux after denmark surrendered. it was an interesting twist to my "red storm rising" scenario ;)

I'm not sure what you mean it reverts to the UK after Denmark surrenders.

For example, who forced the surrender of Denmark, Axis or Allied? Also, was it Neutral before it was attacked? Was it already active as an Allied or Axis country? Which Corps got kicked back to Benelux? An Allied or Axis Corps, also which owner country?

I only ask as there is a script in place to have Iceland become a separate state when Denmark surrenders and then a subsequent script to have it join the Allies.

Germany is sneaking a transport up to Iceland and invading the same turn as DOW'ing Denmark. The scripts force the German back to Germany and hand Iceland over to the British. IMO the scripting is needed to make iceland go British (even though Iceland went under US influence in history, didn't it?), and all the OP has to do is hold the transport off the coast and then invade one turn after the script fires off.

i declared war on denmark with a corps outside of iceland. i took reyjavik on the first turn and then copenhagen on the second turn. iceland reverts from being occupied by the germans to being controlled by the british. the german corps gets kicked back to the benelux.

waiting a turn on a late denmark attack isn't an option because the british bomber shows up on the same turn as independence.