fuzzy units in the east

Hi,

I just downloaded SC2 last night and started 'er up to find the Soviet and Polish units all messed up. By that I mean, instead of the 3D graphic each unit is a box of fuzzy lines. But as far as I can tell, the units of all other countries are okay!

Everything else seems fine too. It's just this strange deal with those two countries. The units show up okay in the classic military unit mode, but I want to play it in the 3D mode.

Anybody else have this problem? Any suggested solutions? I'm posting this from work but will be extremely happy to be able to make a fix tonight at home.

Thanks!

Joel

Joel, just for some more background info... unfortunately this seems to be a rare error on some systems so to correct it (with the first patch) I have not used the DirectX call that caused this error (although the call should be universally supported on all Video cards) and opted for a more general solution that seems to now work universally as originally intended.

FYI, as far as I know the patch should be out later on today so hang in there!

Hubert