Updated DirectX and Demo Still crashing

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Cheese Panzer,

Glad to hear you finally got the game running. The few graphical glitches might be a resolvable problem as well.

Can you try running the game without 3-D unit icons? This option can be selected in the OPTIONS dialog in the upper left hand corner of selectable options.

If this seems to fix the problem then the good news is that there is a patch in the works that will have 3-D units work properly for all systems. In fact this is already a part of the new demo and if you try the latest demo this can be confirmation that it will work on your system.

Hope this helps,

Hubert

Hubert;

Thanks again - I'm glad it's fixed as well. I'm already using the 2-D units so it's not a 3-D/2-D issue. I'm using the 2nd demo build - has there been another one released since then? I've tried using the Fantomas variant sprites but the same problems occur.

The first time I got the video to work correctly the Subs and Naval transports were a black square with the number icons showing. SUbsequent runnings of the game have the same units showing problems, only now it is some other icon (air fleets and HQ's so far) shifted to the right and the cut off portion no appearing on the left hand side of the icon.