A little problem with reinforce

Greetings and congrats for this awesome game.

The problem:

When I try to reinforce a unit after the sci asociated at this unit rise the past turn ,the program open a DOS window ,say something about a floating point and close the program ,the more strange is that this only happen when the reinforce unit was at his max value before the sci rises ;that is if the unit was by example at9 I can reinforce to 11 without any problem ,but if it was at ten :crash.

This crash doesn´t happen one or two turns later ;not a big issue but sometimes I want my units strong right now ;and much hurting is the AI got the same problem and I have had to forget some games due to this.

I run 98 with 64ram only, in a PIII at 450.

Originally posted by Yaggmoth:

BTW don´t you should ge working on SC2 before an angry mob knock at your door?

True smile.gif

Ok I just replied to your email before reading this. My guess is that it is unfortunately probably something to do with your computer since this is the first time I have heard of this error. Perhaps you have access to another system to test this on?

Hubert