Free French issue?

Paris Falls While Brussels is in French Hands. Low countries become Free French Along with various units around the board But not the Army that's Fortified in Brussels, it disappears? What's up with that? Also there was no way to build/operate a unit there. But i had full control of free french units. I am new to this game so if it's not a bug try not to flame me too much smile.gif . BTW this game is the Sheet.

[ December 16, 2002, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Hueristic ]

Can't say for sure, but my guess is that the Low Countries went to British control and your French units stationed there surrendered. Free French units are only created if they make it to the UK proper or Egypt.

In order to build/operate into the Low Countries you will need an uninterupted land path from any friendly major capital and of course the right amount of supply etc.

Hope this helps,

Hubert