Possible bug ?

Hi Hubert.

I am using the 1.03 patch. not sure if it is a new one (d/l on 8/17/02 3.00 pm pst)

It crashed my game after couple turn. then even after i restarted the computer, i was never able open the SC. ( i waited for 5 minutes, the cpu working, hardisk working, but the menu never showed). I tried couple times, and still no luck. Meanwhile the computer run very very slow. (my pent 3 looks like pent 1)

so i uninstalled the game, and then reinstall the original. then the computer run good as before. is it Possible bug?

I am using Win XP with Pent 3 450 on laptop.

Sorry for the trouble, from your message it looks like the one you downloaded is still the original and *troublesome* patch of v1.03, please try the second version of 1.03 which was uploaded several hours after your download., to verify the timestamp of the SC executable should read 8/14/2002 9:23 PM, this one should resolve the problems you are having. If not please let me know.

Hubert