Unable to load PBEM file

He says he is running 1.02 and is playing PBEM games with some other people. It would seem that the problem is on my end. I am running 1.02, clean install, no other saves were in any folders, I got his attachment and it is in my PBEM folder and it appears to be a complete file. Yet when I try to start the game and push Load Saved PBEM I have no game from which to select. Is there something I need to do to his attachment he sent me, other than save it to the PBEM folder, before it will appear as a choice.

I completely deleted the demo and only have the one PBEM file. He is going to try to e-mail me the attachment again. I have started a PBEM game myself and saved the game and then checked the PBEM save folder and the saved game is located there as is his attachment he sent me. If I try to load a saved PBEM game, the game I started is available but his still isnt. If I still cant get his next attchment to become available to load I am going to start a game and mail him the file and see if he can continue the game. This is probably some oversight on my part but I appreciate your time and effort in helping me figure this out.