New campaign to be released soon!

Ok heres my latest offering.

It called

1943: European Kessel

The synopsis is that the Germans abandon the Zitadelle offensive and dig in in russia.

So far in my testing rounds ive held on to smolensk until may 1946. Expelled the allies from italy (i actually turned the deigos(waps) into a real army!) And was in the process of giving the western allies the heave-ho for the 3rd time in france. It amazing what a exp.4 rommel can do for a panzer group.

Let me hear you feedback on this new venture.

Btw, for now, Operation Crocodile has gone Final!

CvM

Can you send me the scenario?

gerryhicks@terranhost.com

I've played the '43 scenario at Expert/0 as the Axis and won. I avoided repeating Citadel in favor of Manstein's desire to solidify a line and beef up tank strength for another assault. I pulled back to a line that ran along the Don, through the Pripyat marshes, and then from Kiev along the river line to Riga. I gave the Allied bombers a free hand in Western Europe so I could concentrate my air force on Italian front. The Allies were repelled with heavy losses while I worked on research for improving industrial technology, rockets, and jets. When those approached level 4 I turned research to anti-tank infantry and improved tanks. Summer of '44 saw the Allies seize Brest and put a sizable force ashore, but it couldn't make headway in the face of level 4 level 4 jets. I then pulled the rest of my air force into France and drove the Allies out of France and crushed the fighters based in England.

By late '44 I had 5 rocket detachments behind the Riga-Kiev line. Let me say that those who have denounced rockets haven't tried to hold a line facing 5 level 4 rocket detachments with 3+ experience. I could literally pick wherever I wanted to make the hole in the Russian lines. When I went on the offensive in the East it was like '41 all over again. The attrition from '43-'44 had really cost the Russians, and when they broke it was for good. By May of '45 I was astride the Urals and slowly working my rockets back to France in preparation for Sea Lion. By the time my rockets and air force were in place it was spring of '46 and clear that the Allies had crammed the entire British Isle with troops. I hammered on them for a few months and they accepted German domination of the continent by May.

Gunslinger