Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

AAR : W-League Championship. Zappsweden (Axis) vs Dragonheart (Allies)

zappsweden

Terrible game of my side.....one misclick where i wanted to move a battleship to attack the corps attacking denmark ....instead i moved my carrier..

and he was blown away.....

France was a desaster too..

ok i killed a tank one army and one corps but my losses in ships and repairing costs were trementous

This game doesnt look good at all

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Another game? LC-Lite? No Ireland?

As there was no carrier available and i did not knew if Zapp dows LC i decided for no ireland.

1 Carrier was sent sub hunting and one i sent into range to help capturing Bruessels in case as i had no french HQ in round 1.

This carrier i lost by misclick when i wanted one battleship to attack a german corps near copenhagen.

Everything i did and every decision was wrong in that game so far :( .

If Zapp does not win this one he will never win again against me. :D

Hehe,

I think you messed up some names :D

Zapp with so many ongoing games its sometimes difficult to keep track for every single game and to play permanently at high level.

This time i paid the price for to much playing...but you know me i never give up and i can turn games where others already surrender....

so take care :D:D:D

June 22, 1940:

Romania joined. Axis decide, NO SPAIN INVASION. It would not make sense this late, the reward vs cost it to bad. I take spain when Barbarossa begin. However, missing Romania and Bulgaria for several turns has cost me alot of MPP.

September 21, 1941:

Barbarossa begins. Axis does not have many units since Romania came late and Spain is still neutral. At leist 3 Russian front armies can escape.

Axis also attack Spain. Egypt is Axis held, so is Brest and Bergen.

Italian Navy passed Gibraltar a while ago and are bombarding Gibraltar corps.

Axis end the turn by advancing to L3 Jets!

Spain will surrender this turn........and soon german mpp will jump......in the west i cant do D-Day because zapp has jet advantage...he has lr too and AT 2........this will be a tough game

i have no luck with tech this time....so i have to player better than usual :D

Finland attacked by russia 1 army + 1 corps destroyed