FOW Cheater vs Roll Cheater (aka Zapp vs Avatar), let's see who wins!

Big AAR here. I'm #1 in World League for some reason. Why the hell isn't Dragon #1? Anyways, Zapp is challenging me here for my supremacy. We'll see about that....

I'm Allies (as usual. Axis is too easy, no fun)

[ May 05, 2004, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Avatar ]

Allies Turn 2:

LC falls previous turn, Denmark holds out, but is reduced to 4. British corp lands on Denmark, cuts off Germans assault on Copenhagen. Poland decides to go down fighting and attacks with the remainder of their forces around warsaw.

Turn 3:

Denmark surrendered. Poland surrendered (2 units left). Allies still hold Western LC hex. Allies attack towards the Baltic and landed with corps in Northern Denmark. Axis still hold the entrance to the Baltic.

Atlantic raiding.

@Avatar the No.1 in the Worldleague belongs to me everybody knows that, i will be there again soon, if you wanna know why i lost the 1st rank ask Kuni......Kuni you know why isnt it? :D

@Zapp you megacheater :D ...ag Avatar you need a subjumper,a fog sniffer,an MPP increasing tool, and a dice roll modifier....and ag me even more :D

MUHAHAHA

PS: Avatar i left you a message concerning our game in ICQ

March 1940:

Axis get the last LC hex and also closes the Elbow Water Tap (i.e takes the Elbow hex). The UK corps in Denmark is pounded and soon destroyed.

Atlantic subs sank a while ago. Germany lost that corps last turn (but UK carrier SUNK in interception duel in those attacks) due to combined landing+ground attack in the Western LC hex.

Nice AAR Zapp, you do a good job smile.gif

June 41, Brits praying island won't be invaded, very little military resources left except tank on London, and corps around manchester. London Harbor under constant attack. Malta, Egypt taken..

Vichy however, has not been attacked, neither Spain. We'll see what happens once USSR is in.