why do you think i apologized

well, i tried to be nice to you guys execpt for two people, not naming, but you apperantly thought i was joking or something so whatever, i understand if you guys dont like humor or apologies so i will stop posting these treads, but i still dont understand why you locked the last post but whatever, and if you are going to "kick me out the virual door" then cant i just make a SN? so later battlefront, i though i could be cool with you guys but i guess not

yes, i know that, i see him in all the posts, and i think my attitude is fine, its hard to tell the tone of my vioce by typing, so however you read it is how you precieve it, i actualy meant what i said about my apology, but battlefront threw it back into my face, if they didnt, i must have read it wrong, and i am sure they're going to lock this one to because they think i am a immature jackass, and what ever you think and they think i cant do anything about because youve never met me, im sure im almost the same as most of you, this all started from asking if you can extend the demo because i would like to play the game VERY badly and STILL would have bought the full game

And they will probably never meet you and you will probably never meet them.

All the moderators have to go by is your posts.

Asking for a hack after the release was pushed back because of someone doing it to the beta demo was not the best way to introduce yourself.

Think about it.

Now I hope you buy the full game but you’re just going to have to wait like the rest of us who have been waiting a lot longer than you.

Written English is one of the easiest forms to convey tone, amongst other things. The ability and ease of denoting tone with written English is why the novel is seen as a traditionally English 'art' form.

The fact that you are unable to convey ‘tone’ in your typing is of course, your failure. Not a failure of the medium. Of course with your difficulties in handling basic grammar 'tone' is the least of your worries.

thats a good point, but like i said i would buy the full game and i was just wondering if you could, i didnt want this to turn into a moral type argument, a simple yes or no would have been better, and then a nice warning befor they lock it, because locking isnt going to stop someone if they want to give you an answer, i have already recieved afew e-mails asking and telling about the demo thing (havent tried them yet cause im bet they wont work) like i said though, you have a good point

i dont have a credit card, (dont want to get into debt just into college) so i have to borrow my friends but i have to talk him into using it, hes a cheap polock like me (i know im going to get alot of polish comments after i said this) so, i cant wait, OOOOHHHH do they ship it the 5th, or should it be at your door at the 5th???

Norse Commi hasn't actually thrown any **** for several posts now.

appart from his grammar and punctuation that is!!

However YOU are, IMO, getting a bit too upset by the whole thing.

I have learned somethig new from this thread - that shipping is due on the 5th - that I didn't know before, so in my book it actually rates as "useful".

Chill out - if you don't like Commi's writing don't read it!!