AAR : World Championship : Rambo #1 (Axis 330:2640) vs Terif #2 (Allies)

jon_j_rambo

October 27, 1940:

Big naval battle between Algier and Sicilly. The entire UK navy against the italians. Sub and battleship sunk, as well as an army transport.

This turn only one corps transport lost for UK.

Vichy surrendered.

Novemeber 1940 --- UK sends Naval task force to MedFront, Italian Sub stalked & destroyed. Other UK ships trash my battleship. Italians counter on the high seas, demolish a ship. Luftwaffe sent to Sicily.

Vichey France converted.

Norway converted.

Romania joined.

[ August 02, 2003, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

November 24, 1940:

Axis tries to cut off the british fleet, together with some transports they build a line to block them. 3-4 german air move to the battlefield.

UK task force destroyes the next battleship, italian cruiser survives at str 1. Airfleet-carrier battle. 2 UK ships lost.

UK air attacks french mine without resistance, naval bombardment in LC. All german air left France...

Bergen taken by Allies.

Decemeber 1940 --- UK lost more naval units in MedFront, including a carrier. Italian ship strength-1 hobbles away from the action. Other Italian units move out of the hot-zone. I'm sure the Royal Naval has had enough too. An exchange of pieces.

[ August 02, 2003, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Feb. 1941 --- UK is back by the Rock. Italians are by the Boot. Germans attack Sweden from the land, air, & sea. Including a carrier. Last of the Axis minors have joined. RAF continues to pepper France.

[ August 02, 2003, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

May 25, 1941:

Axis commander loves the carriers... Italy and Germany build one carrier after the other.

A lot of luck for Axis in France: 3 UK air and 2 carriers attack, but due to interception order it was not possible to kill a german airfleet...

Germany reached at least Lv1 LongRange.

[ August 02, 2003, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Terif ]

June 1941 --- Large air show over the English channel. UK has carries near Brest & 3-air fleets outside London. Germany holds their own. Lots of damage on both sides, but no unit deaths.

Italians continue to play ring-around-the-suez trying to take Alexandria. Italian carrier continues hitting Malta.

September 7, 1941:

Axis tries a late Sealion...

Air assaults at London port and directly at the fully antrencht airfleet in London city. Airbattles in Northern England vs german air from Norway.

Tank transport surprised and destroyed. Corps transport south of London...

4 carriers heavily damaged, will be killed next turn...UK reached Gun Laying Radar Lv3: deadly for carriers smile.gif

Nothing left for Axis... no ships, only 17 german ground units..

Russia and USA joins in 2-3 turns.

[ August 02, 2003, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Terif ]

This game was just not meant to be. I got off to a slow start in Poland. That's all it takes against a Terrific Terif. It's like losing a pawn in chess, that's all he needs.

Rambo's RACK strategy wasn't squat this game. I also found something about my character. I play more relaxed as the Underdog.

Terif beat me in France & prepared for RACK. That was a short stay as Champ.

[ August 02, 2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

After that short reign READ THIS:

"If you want to be the Man, you've got to beat the Man, but it's not beating the Man, it's staying the Man" --- Rowdy Rodney Piper of WWF Fame.

This is an All-Time-Favorite Rambo quote. Remember it, sure does apply now.

[ August 02, 2003, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]