How much will shipping cost in the US?

Clinton

The shipping and handling charges are outlined here for all destinations.

Hubert

I hope & pray that is US Postal Service Priority Mail, since they can drop a CD-sized package right in the mail-box.

UPS will not deliver to me due to a Black Labrador roaming the yard -- I have patiently explained to the exceptionally timid driver on 3 occasions no less (and to regional supervisor)that the good-old-dog, she would not harm even a kitten or a dragonfly, to no avail, and so I have to wait an extra day ( :eek: ) AND drive clear across town to their warehouse. In truth, the driver is trying to save time on his route, and will AVIDLY GRASP any excuse to cut down on the stops he must make, etc.

Can I specify (for $7!) that US Postal deliver it priority?

(... sorry for the rave, everybody bored to tears, please ignore... )

As originally posted by Bill Macon:

Or if you could just double the UPS delivery range ... :D

Somehow I just knew -- I just KNEW I should have let you have your way on that air re-base issue...

As for the other, get this! when I tell that meek & mirthless driver (oh yes! he surely is) I will keep the good-dog indoors when he delivers -- if only he might deign to tell me what time he will come by with my Blue Whales in the Mid-Pacific CD, he sniffs, looks around at that brilliant and high blue sky we have out here in New Mexico, and casually says:

Weeeellll pardner, I can't promise ANYTHING! oh, let's just say, hmmmmm, somewheres (and he spits on the ground!) between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM... probably most likely.