Ryder Cup Some_God vs. Sombra

Sombra

Status up to date:

Some_GOD Allies, Sombra Axis

Bid 175 MP, 1:5:20 => 175 MP GB, 875 MP USA, 3500PM Rusia

Please, give me your time preferences for playing.

My preferences:

Friday: 23:30h => 17:30 for you or a little bit later.

Saturady: 06:00 Am => 00:00 AM for you

Saturday: 13:00 => 07:00 AM for you (I would have to leave after 5 hours)

Sunday: 7:00-13:00 => 1:00 Am -8:00 Am for you

Today : 20:00h => 02:00 PM for you...

Sept 1 1939 Turn one:

Nazis attack Poland, but not with the full force which I anticipated. The Polish army counter-attacks and knocks a blitzing panzer down to 6.

DoW on Denmark, no casualties on the Danes.

Atlantic is being scanned for U-boats... none found yet. Expecting DoW LC turn 2. Switching some units on "The line".

Allies Turn 2:

Suprise in the Atlantic! The 2 subs catch me off guard off the coast of Canada. They are now ALMOST surrounded. Expecting to eliminate them in 1-2 turns.

Polish defenders scatter after knocking the panzer down. Expecting to loose Poland in 1-2 turns.

The situation in LC is critical. French corps, assigned to other tasks rushes in to fill the gaps. Armies already at the front knock a panzer down to 8.

Allies Turn 3:

The allied front line is holding by a hair in France. A nazi panzer is knocked down to 1! Foolishly the French sent their AF, which was at strength 3, to attack the panzer... it didnt come back.

Poland holds... will be gone in 1-2 turns.

Denmark corps was destroyed. Will be gone next turn.

Subs in atlantic strike back, destryoing a cruiser. RN responds destorying one nazi sub. The other sub is expected to sink next turn.

Allies Turn 9:

Norway, although putting up valiant defense, will fall in 1-2 turns. The German Kriegsmarine tries to prevent the escape of a ghost corps on the Norwegian costal city. His navy is going to get it next turn. smile.gif

Germany reinforces the 2 strength corps and sends another army into France.

Germans destroyed an kanadian corps and a brit. battleship.Norwegen fell on 7th of July. German aircommand surprised that the britisch carrier still tried to intercept to no avail. Malta port bombarded. Itlians begin advance on Alexandria 14.of July 1940

One carrier less in the atlantik to troube the german high command. Sweden survived round one . :( Bad campaign fom my side when I invade. On the bright side forces are moving to Alexandria. Brest taken, Malta taken . 28 of July

October 1940:

ALLIES SURRENDER

The deciding factors were the VERY early surrender of France and ,later, the loss of most of my Navy.

I am deeply regretful for this loss. Hopefully this wont cause North America to loose. :(

Again... Im sorry.. I failed.