AAR, ISCL CHAMPIONSHIP: Zappsweden vs Dragonheart (Konigstiger)

zappsweden

East Front:

Russia lost alot of Tanks and has to back off, digging in. In the north, no land gains. Riga is lightly attacked.

West Front:

Allies keep on killing some unit every turn using air and carriers. USA still have too few ground units to be really agressive (since they bought alot of air). Some US air is in France.

Aug 1942

During my reorganizing and repairs i was lucky and got jet 4 therefore i swifted my air to the west....the western allies loose Paris again and flee in panic.

In the coming airbattle i lost 1 AF as not all of them were fully repaired...but i dont care there are still 9 AF´s left to trash the west.

Also on the ground the italians lead the counterattack...heavy losses for the yanks.

Only minor battles in russsia but my best units are still there.

To be continued

Yep Zapp was playing a hitting and punching game with me.

It started in France where he bought Monty early and was permanently intercepting and hitting my units. The odd thing was that i did not loose one ground unit but i had to sell one in order to repair my battered AF´s!!! :D I was not used such an agressive france play for a long time but i was patient and finally i managed it well.

Also in russia i was facing at least 10 T-85 and Zukov near Kiev ....man this was a slugfest :D

But when someone is investing in 15 Tanks then there is hardly something left for other things.

Therefore this russia is rather weak, the few AF´s are not showing up, no Finland attack.

In the west the opposite...alot of airunits but only few groundunits. When reaching Jet 4 like the americans i swifted my air to the west. And his units will have to leave or die in france.

He cant make pressure with russia so the west is alone. It´s a matter of getting LR ...when i will get better LR i will kill the west otherwise i will go for russia.