Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

KUNIWORTH---the gauntlet has been thrown!!!

disorder

kuniworth- --you said in your profile descriptions thread:

disorder

Low-profile player.

i take great umbrage(look this word up) at your insinuations and innuendos. no one can get away with this kind of garbage against me, or my family.prepare to be bested in a game!

THE CHALLENGE

a pbem game (if you have the guts) for sigs...the winner receives as a prize(up to 100 characters inserted in the losers "battlefront forum" SIGNATURE, to be left there for 100 full posts, and then it can be removed (no offensive language).

because i offered the challenge, you can choose which of the following you want to do----

pick the scenario OR

pick the side

i will get whichever one you dont pick.

SO WHATS IT GOING TO BE BOY....yes or no.

a serious offer :mad:

Eh??? :confused: muggabrugga arrgh? gfdsgfr??? :confused: :confused: arrgh arrgh arrgh

You gone mental?? This is obviously a misunderstanding based on language-barrier. In swedish(ask Zap or Rannug) low-profile appearently dont mean the same thing in english.

Oh and your "so-called offer" is pretty much a trap is it not? I suggest that you pick scenario or sides first.

Furthermore I suggest we play TCP/IP. PBEM-reloading is not something I enjoy. Play during the nights like I do.

[ July 29, 2003, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Arrrgh arrgh arrgh

A gauntlet been thrown in the hall

disorder wanna play ball

Kuni the master

brings disorder disaster

and post another SC-win on the wall

Kuniregulators move out!

The army of dark Kuni-mordor is marching..

arrghgh mffgldgpdfgdf :confused: :confused:

Im not insane Im not insane Im not insane

kuniworth said--

You gone mental?? This is obviously a misunderstanding based on language-barrier. In swedish(ask Zap or Rannug) low-profile appearently dont mean the same thing in english.

just joking around :D it means the same in the us as it does in all those other LOW PROFILE european countries.

actually i was trying to SHAKE my low-profile image with a BOLD assault in a forum post...(i've got you shakin in your wooden clogs now, dont i?"

the game still stands if you wish. cant do that ip thing though.

as for the trap thing....

it would have to be any 1942 or earlier scenario, wouldnt it? something that has already been play tested, such as at otto's.

i understand you move on a different clock than we iowans, but i could give you 2 moves a day. done in 4-5 weeks!

if not possible, just let me know and i will e-mail you my SPECIAL SIG to put in your profile. :eek: