Remember "Third Reich"?

Echo

Old board game that took up half my bedroom, and several weeks to finish. I'm glad to see it come to life on the computer. The operational aspects of this new game looks almost identical to Third Reich. Woo hoo!

On a side note, are exploitations with armor regiments simulated as it was in Reich?

In the screenshot from the FAQ at the SC page, they show an armor unit with five action points (no idea if this is at the start of a turn or after movement) and a headquarters unit with two. This means that you should see some mobility with armor that will allow you to exploit holes in the enemy line.

SC shares the same basic scale as 3R, but my take on it is that it will be slightly more abstract and a lot faster playing. I will miss spending BRPs (Burps) ala 3R as opposed to MPPs (Mips?) in SC. Something about buying tanks with burps was kinda fun...

I wouldn't expect any abstract exploitation phase in SC, since summer turns are about a week. Inherent advantages of armor will create the exploitation effects during subsequent turns once a breakthrough is achieved.