OK... Where do I start...

Knavery

Hey guys,

I've read the manual and SC looks pretty simple to learn, but what do I do now? I've tried the first campaign where Germany attacks Poland and I've also tried the Overlord campaign. I'm actually kind of lost. Are there any strats for beginners? All I see are these counters and am not sure what I should be attatcking. If I have a division or army with a numerical number of 10 and I attack an enemy with a numerical number of 5, do they have a significant advantage? Is it better to keep the groups smaller without reinforcing them to keep the experience? I'm kind of lost.

Read the Faq or even better play a human.

And you should visit my webpage(link below) fopr some info on this forum. Otherwise you might get eaten alive.

Oh by the way, if you want you can start a riot and spam the board. This will however get ya kicked out.

Life is so full of options...mugga brugga

You OOOOONLY need this link.

http://www.ww2n.com/schq/

Download the Strategy Guide, it isn't a manual, it's exactly what you requested, a "how do I win in this game" document.

It's 90 pages of advice gleaned from us players and written up by one of our better members. Well illustrated too.

Might take you longer than 5 minutes to read though, and no, its not a worthless tutorial bore.