SHIP IT!!!!!!

Madmatt

We are thrilled, no make that estatic, no on second thought we are all pretty exhausted and fatiugued but I digress... Anyway, Strategic Command began shipping as of July 31st (6 days early I might add) and all pre-orders were fullfilled.

Thanks go out to everyone that pre-ordered!

Madmatt

Great news.I read in another thread that the game will be shipped from Ireland too,so hopefully us Brits won`t have to wait to long.

Our Alsation is already getting confused,every time the doorbell rings i get to the door before him! tongue.gif

Great news! I'll look for my copy on the 7th.

CMBO took a week, I'll expect the same this time.

I have purposely NOT been playing SC these last two weeks. The end of demo was killing me.

I can hold out another week until my master plan for world domination comes to fruition.

As always excellent customer support from our friends at BFC.

Guest Panzer Boxb

Damn, this will suck if it shows up today (I live in NH) as I am starting a course and will be very, very busy...well, maybe not! :D

Originally posted by Titan:

:D Well i guess New Zealand being down the bottom of the Earth is the last stop for delivery

Turn your globe upside down and wallah!..you are now on the top...maybe you'll now get it sooner... ;)

By the way, who determined what is up and down when it comes to planet earth?...with the vastness of the universe it's a pretty arrogant conceit...pardon my ramblings, I'm busy setting snares for the mailman!... smile.gif

Guest Panzer Boxb

Madmatt, shouldn't the banner at the top of the forum page read "Available Now!" instead of the pre-order status? Damn slackers! :D

Noooooooooooooo!

Two term papers due in the next two weeks, and now this. I knew I shouldn't have pre-ordered.

Maybe I'll get lucky and the USPS will lose mine.

Maybe I'll be able to resist opening the package once it arrives.

Maybe I'll have to take the same courses again next semester... ;)

Guy

And I'm off to boy scout camp with my son next week. Fresh air, clean living, relaxation, but ... NO DARN COMPUTER! :mad:

Maybe, just maybe, I'll get mine by tomorrow and have a shot at a game. Otherwise, it's off to camp with a couple of WWII books in hand and I'll be fired up for when I get back. :D

Guest Panzer Boxb
Originally posted by Madmatt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Boxb:

Madmatt, shouldn't the banner at the top of the forum page read "Available Now!" instead of the pre-order status? Damn slackers! :D

No, but it should say "Now Shipping!"

;)

Madmatt</font>