AAR - The Duel - Game #1 - Rambo vs Dragonheart ---> RAMBO WINS!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This helped Curry....Russia Jet 2 now and AT 1

but its to late i think....the game broke within the turns i had no tech.....now is going to be very difficult.

German army center North cut off from supply...several armies and corps surroundet...Rommel took at hit down to 6.

I do too Rambo, just having a little fun and trying give those helping vibes to Dragon.

But Rambo is like the old Vince Lombardi teams, they could easily lose a regular season game, but in the playoffs they were the best and at their best.

Its like Zapp said,

I pick Rambo to win. When he has something to prove, he is a bad ass SC player.

vince_lombardi.jpg

December 1943 ---

- Game slowing down in amount of action.

- Gibralter commando raid by Allies has delayed me considerably. Had to send 3-LF to clean up the area.

- 5-carriers with Jets+3 & LR+4 fly sorties over England at will. No Royal Navy that I can remember is left and US Navy is dead. Not sure what the Brits are building, but it will be met with extreme force.

- Russian front, I'm forced to slip back just a little, damage on both sides as usual. Was far as Moscow Gates, but not now.

No worries.

[ May 08, 2004, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

In a counter a got a chance to kill a german HQ...tried to kill with two understrengh AF...both lost...but one german air too.

Russians try to pocket german forces arround minsk?....no sibirians arrival in this game....can believe that my forces are too strong....why always me?? grrrrrrrr