JerseyJohn vs GayLord Focker AAR

Kuniworth

Kuni's Back in Town!

Mr K -- as usual Mr H is right! smile.gif

Actually I didn't realize I was being chanllenged to anything by Gaylord or anyone else. I recall Mr. Focker starting a topic a while back in which I was mentioned. It was a sideways compliment which I appreciate but around six or seven people posting became hostile with him -- perceiving that he was maligning me, and I appreciate that stood up for me. Putting Gaylord in a weird position -- not for the first time I'd imagine.

Regarding challenges, I'm pretty weighed down with PBEM games and even now have been keeping a few opponents waiting, which I don't like to do but other things pile up.

Anyhow I'm glad you brought this matter up again. Yes, thrilled. Overjoyed. Ecstatic. I believe ecstatic is the word that best describes my present state of euphoria and bliss at being reminded of this non-commitment. tongue.gif

[ July 14, 2003, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Puniworth --- It looks like your posts are alot of "hearsay stories" which don't belong in this Forum. Be your own person & create. Also, Sir Jersey is untouchable PLUS he covered you during your "shunned" period (see Omish shunment on the History Channel). Keep your comments related to SC & your own business.

Locking this one up,

Rambo-Hollwood-Vegas

Thanks for your support General Rambo. I'm sure our friend Kuniworth remembers our efforts, particularly yours, in getting him out of jail.

But every once in a while a wind stirs out of the Arctic, crosses Sweden, and has a strange effect on a certain mundane individual who suddenly becomes --

Kuniworth, Wild Man of The North, Deliver-er of Senseless Posts!

hulk.jpg

[ July 15, 2003, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Or, put another way . . .

Reading these Threads brings three sylables to mind, de-ja-vu my friend, de-ja-vu!.

Beware the Ides of March even in July, that sort of thing --

Oh no, it's the Gate Keeper coming, some who go in and go out go back in and then out again . . . :eek: . . . Forever! -- Subtle, subtle. ;)