SC & Community Rock!!!

Liam

Although things are rather quiet and will be I assume till the next release... I would like to say my War IQ has gone up at least 1 or 2 points just from all the helpful utterly devoted WW2 and Wargames fans here. Some of the guys here really know there stuff!

Like to give John and honorable mention most of all cause he has taught me more about WW2 just by little facts and usually knowledge withheld when I was in school reading textbooks...

and of course Hubert for programming a game that every High School kid and College should be Mandatory to learn. Excellent to keep your mental reflexes up and although not a historical recreation it brings the interest! It brings the Desire to learn, and of course the rest of us relive History in the only way that's possible...

Thanks Liam, and I've learned a lot from you, really enjoyed your postings about the deserted airfields you visited as a kid and that Thread you started, Liam Looks at History! (actually, What Ifs of SC ) was an adventurous education in itself.

Hope we share in many more such great Threads. smile.gif

ditto what Liam said. We are indeed an international community... the "Students of History". It is our duty to pass on the lessons of history to our fellow humans who may have the misfortune of not knowing the truth, for we all share the need to not repeat the horrible lessons that this game depicts. On a lighter note I would like to thank you all for "an enhancement of life", ...thanks to you, Hubert Cater,... the mediators... yes that means you "Moon" mostly and all my fellow SC brethren for an enrichment that has an indescrible value (for everything else there is Mastercard). Seriously,......Season Greetings to all...Happy Holidays....Peace on Earth and Goodwill to men.