Illegal copies out - no cd must

Kuniworth

Hi!

Just saw that SC been cracked by Razor 1911. A buddy of mine got a fake copy. Even if I think it stinks it is just more prove that the cd must in drive was a misstake. Im glad Hubert listen to this community because you cant stop that ****.

Well no worrying I will purchase my copy as soon the pay-check arrive.

I know of people that have illegal copies of wargames. I can even point you to illegal copies of board wargames.

I could make an illiegal copy of my Mega Campaign cd from Matrix games for Steel Panthers with my eyes closed.

The only thing that keeps me buying wargames instead of getting pirated ones, and not giving out copies is simple, to do so marks the person as an azzhole to the community.

I am all for cd in drive for games, as well as any other copyright means. It keeps us honest and it makes pirating difficult.

To know that cracked codes exist out there is no big news story.

Only an azzhole wargamer scruws the hobby.

If you use a crack to get past the cd in drive requirement, or use a game that was not honestly purchased you are an azzhole plain and simple.

I don't care a ratsass for outside the hobby, but I dont scruw my buddies.

All software gets cracked enventually. Its peoples strength to resist the temptation of grabbing the warez that is the key.

Most pirates like to put smug little messages with their cracks along the lines of "If you like this product, please support them by purchasing the real version" Yeah right. They can all burn in hell as far as we are concerned.

Okay, thats enough on this topic.

Madmatt