SC2 Question

Edwin P.

Does anyone know if the Axis AI will invade Norway and possibly Sweden in SC2? If so, will it alternate between attacking Norway first and Sweden first? Will it consider attacking Denmark on Turn 1?

It seems to me that the Axis AI is always behind in MPP production (as compared to human Axis players) as it never attempts to conquer the Nordic countries, a standard human strategy.

With the plunder and extra production from the Nordic countries the Axis AI would make a much more formidable opponent against a human player.

Randomly determining which Nordic country the Axis invades first would prevent the human allied player from relying on a single perfect counter strategy (i.e. focusng its naval forces on guarding Oslo).

[ March 20, 2004, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Edwin P. ]

Edwin, I don't think anyone knows much about SC2 at all so it's really hard to answer...

But if you want to simulate axis AI attackin nordic countries you can do what I do and declare war on them as the allies so that basicly they are taken over by the axis, and in place of plunder they get the military units home to that country