PBEM?

Welshwill

How does the PBEM system work? I have tried downloading the helper from Strategic Command Headquarters, but this didn't work. I couldn't set up SC manually and it didn't pick it up automatically. Will Battlefield.com be supplying the necessary software in the future?

Will

[ August 05, 2002, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Welshwill ]

Originally posted by Welshwill:

How does the PBEM system work? I have tried downloading the helper from Strategic Command Headquarters, but this didn't work. I couldn't set up SC manually and it didn't pick it up automatically. Will Battlefield.com be supplying the necessary software in the future?

Will

Will,

It works fine here. What problems are you having?

There is a PBEM Helper download on the SC HQ site. When I installed this file it didn't recoqnize that I has Stategic Command on my system. I then tried to install SC manually, as recommended in the Options menu, but just couldn't work it out.

Do I need to create a PBEM game first?

If yes. Will need an oponent first?

Will

[ August 06, 2002, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Welshwill ]

Ahh OK, I have not tried this helper myself but did take a quick look at the site. There are some help files located there, perhaps these will help, otherwise I know Fuerte (the PBEM helper creator) frequents this forum from time to time and perhaps he can give you more help to get it running.

Hubert