AAR BattleofFrance Curry/Kossuth - FINISHED

Curry

NEXT ROUND

CURRY AXIS - Germans continue to drive to Paris and surround 80% of Paris. The Canadians sail into Brest to stop the Italians from freely landing there but the Ialians do take Bordeaux. Last British ship making a stand in the channel as the Italian Navy comes up from the med and joins with the German Cruiser. Two Axis Crusiser damaged and one British BB damaged. Paris cannot hold out much longer.

KOSSUTH ALLIES: Turns 35/36

The Germans attack the two cruisers next to Copenhagen and sink them both. But nothing else happens as the Axis seem to have stopped their attack for now. All quiet on the western front.

LAST ROUND

KOSSUTH AXIS: One last try to but it is in vain. The allies hold again and are just too strong now.

CURRY AXIS, TURN 37, Dec 8, 1940.

Its a wild free for all in France as the allies pull back all they have in France to try to defend Paris. Canadians, Italians, British, German and French units all inter mixed trying to either defend Paris or Take Paris. The German strength is too much with the Luftwaffe and the French HQ that was in Paris falls. The game and match is over.

To Kossuth I say well done. I think we are even in abilities and he had an excellent defense of France. I had a bit more luck at the start but it was a very even game with both players playing very well on the defense. (or perhaps poorly on the offense, but I would rather think we are good at defense :D ). Both of us seem to be defensive minded players and it was a defensive battle for sure.

I think here in Kossuth is another fine Sweedish player coming into SC. What is it about those Sweeds, they have some great SC players, Zapp, Rannug, Kuni and now Kossuth, it must be the water, or perhaps the beer.

brain.gif

"What's the prognosis doctor?"

"The halves became exhausted trying to follow the action and died individually. Personally I think the damn thing was defective from the start and this double duty drove it over the edge."

"I'm getting a faint reading on the EEG ... it says, 'No, no, not another Swede!' What do you suppose that means?"

"Guess we'll never know, JJ is nothing more than a clump of drained, dead brain cells."

"Oh, look, it's jumping off the guerny!"

"Catch the damn thing, catch it!"

"Quick, there it goes, it's heading for the stairs ..."

This is John's wife, Marion.

Sorry about my husband's recent postings, he's been throwing away his medication and is sitting a corner now, drooling and saying he wants his brain back.

It's kind of pathetic really and I wish he'd just have that damn fatal accident and let me get that nice fat doubled insurance payoff. Well, we can't always have what we want, right?

Meanwhile at least I don't have to put up with him that much because he goes on line and hallucinates with you guys while I get to watch TV in peace.

For which, I'd like to thank all of you.

-- Regarding the Virgins he keeps bringing home, I just reunited one of them with her three children. ;)

Oh, got to go now, the sick bastard is drooling on my new rug, I don't put up with that. If only we had one of those good old long staircases ...