The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Armaments: chapter 2 verses 9-27: And St. Atilla raised the grenade and said " Lord bless this grenade." "And the lord spake saying: 1st shalt thou take out the holy pin, then shalt thou count to 3 no more, no less, 3 shall be the number thou shall count and the number of the counting shall be three. 4 shall thou not count neither count thou 2, excepting that thou then proceed to 3. 5 is right out. Once the number three, being the 3rd number hath been reached, then lobbest thou thy holy hand grenade of antioch toward thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen. :D

"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Is there someone else up there we can talk to? No! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"

Oh yeah. Cya, bye!

Originally posted by Carl Von Mannerheim:

WHAT is your name,

what is your quest

what is your favorite color?

What is your name

what is your quest

what is the capital of assyria?

What is your name

what is your quest

what is the airspeed velocity of an unladened swollow?

What, African or European swallow?

Aloid

(what a flick!)

Dear Sirs,

I wish to protest about the level of jocularity in this thread. All this nonsense about the airspeeds of swallows and silly knights distracts greatly from the actual topic at hand-cannibalism (and other alleged rites) in the Royal Navy!

I also protest against the next post!

John DiFool

• 1 month later...

I've tossed around the ideas of Infantry Technology too. Better firearms (Garand, StG-44, MP-40, MG-42, etc.) Camoflage, equipment could all be lumped into one "Infantry Figthing" technology, or something. Gives better attack and defense vs. infantry.