Lost: 1-army, 1-panzer, 1-air, Tripolianna, Brest

UK known tech: Jets+13

German known: Jets +12

USA readiness: 51%

Russia readiness: 48%

[ August 20, 2003, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

April 27, 1941

Bergen, Norway falls to the Germans.

4 air fleets of the German Luftwaffe supported by an HQ (Rundstedt) are spotted in Sicily, 3 Italian BBs and 1 CA are spotted nearby. A full scale attack on Malta considered immanent, Malta is guarded by the 2nd RAF and fully entrenched.

June 1941 --- 4 German fighters draw out UK fighter in Malta. It was strength-8, now strength 0. Even tech can't beat in supply units with HQ...

4 on 1 is good odds.

Readiness of USA 59, Russia 48. There are both started to grow. I think I'll stale this one for the last possible moment. Bankroll is $2600, & I want more tech before the Russia shows up with $4000+ regular starting money.

September 1941 --- This is the most quiet game I've ever played. Nothing even to mention. The Germans are sitting on there ass & collect mega-cash to face the world.

Germans $5000

Italy $1300

USA readiness: 85

Russia readiness: 73

I'll wait long as possible...getting more & more rolls for technology.

• 1 month later...

Are you playing the standard game?

I have no clue how you manage to save up so much freaking MPPs for Germany AND Italy all the while investing in Tech.

Did you not buy any troops apart from 1 plane?

You don't have to say if it reveals strategical info, I'm just dumbfounded at how some players managed to load up on $$$ as Axis, I never manage to do so. I don't get it.