Can someone please throw us a bone!?!

Aloid

Originally posted by Mikaelis:

Isn´t World Cup enough action :D:D ? Sunday, Argentina on the field. Yes!! ;)

World Cup hah. The NHL Finals are coming up, and by the looks of it (6-0 at the end of two vs. the Avalanche) the Red Wings will clean up.

John DiFool

Guys,

I have two soccer games on Saturday and both have championship implications! I'll post the highlights. ;)

Also, I am hoping to have a monstrous installment for the ongoing AAR I've been writing. Here's a sample:

"There are few things more terrifying than being locked in mortal combat with an enemy that can only be seen as a silhouette against the night sky and men from both sides bolted when the fear overwhelmed them. The knife ruled this night and shots were only fired in desperation. It is unknown whether friend or foe was being hit, but soldiers who feared for their lives did not ask such questions in the heat of battle."

Okay... SuperTed... no bones for me! Heh!

So, I've decided to display some of my dirty laundry... here goes..

An early fall for the AI (this does not always happen)

Paris_falls.jpg

Here's a failed attempt at Moscow... running out of juice...but have time left...

Almost_moscow.jpg

Now, would the sight of this make you run with fear? heh! Thought I could get past Turkey... oh well!

Fear_in_boats.jpg

Aloid

:D

SC looks great! I can hardly wait to purchase it.

I started out in the early '70s as a board gamer and now am pretty much a TacOps junkie but this looks like something I will sink my teath into.

[God knows I'm not going to wait for ADG to finish WiF computer version]

Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert:

SC looks great! I can hardly wait to purchase it.

I started out in the early '70s as a board gamer and now am pretty much a TacOps junkie but this looks like something I will sink my teath into.

[God knows I'm not going to wait for ADG to finish WiF computer version]

Hey Jeff, same here... still have all those SPI monster games in the garage... those were the days... I think ;)

Enjoy,

Aloid

Originally posted by BloodyBucket:

I will re-read an old S&T or Moves magazine once in a while, but between the jobs, the wife, the cats and the two year old chit grabber, playing a game is pretty much a thing of the past... :(

Good thing computers came along! :D

Here here! I'm just waiting for my 1.5 and 4.5 year olds to grow-up and play me? Built in opponents! ;)

I sneak a peak at my stack of GDW's Europa boxes eveyonce in a while... The wife keeps wanting to have "that garage sale" some day... yeah, right! I'll probably be buried with that stuff...

Ha!

Aloid

I can see it know, a map draped coffin lowered slowly in to the grave, twentyone fellow gamers rolling six sided dice in silent salute, and as the first shovel of dirt is tossed in, the chaplain solemnly intones, "Defender eliminated".

PS, I hope the game goes on for a very long time yet. smile.gif

Originally posted by BloodyBucket:

I can see it know, a map draped coffin lowered slowly in to the grave, twentyone fellow gamers rolling six sided dice in silent salute, and as the first shovel of dirt is tossed in, the chaplain solemnly intones, "Defender eliminated".

PS, I hope the game goes on for a very long time yet. smile.gif

Ha! Well said BB!

I'm wishing for an overrun attack, so I can keep on mov'n on!

Cheers, and lots of up time for you!

Aloid

Originally posted by USGrant:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aloid:

I sneak a peak at my stack of GDW's Europa boxes eveyonce in a while... The wife keeps wanting to have "that garage sale" some day... yeah, right! I'll probably be buried with that stuff...

Ha!

Aloid

Forget garage sales, those monster games go for a mint on Ebay!

http://listings.ebay.com/aw/listings/list/category2558/index.html[/QB]</font>