SUMMER TOURNEY FINALS -> best out of 3 -> Condor vs Hellraiser

hellraiser

the russian counter annihilated half of the german army in the east ... perfectly timed offensive, supported by several lvl 3 jets.

In the west, allies slowly carve their way into belgium/france - no worries, but russia is plain sick ass smile.gif

I give up the game, GG to Condor, he played very well the game and all I can say is that, despite the murderous techs the allies got so fast, the game was lost because of my early stupidities.

It was just a simple CC but my mid game was a joke - lost too many mpps for absolutely nothing which made me very weak for momma russia.

This is what happens when one f*cks around instead of using the brains to win the game smile.gif

Again, GG to Condor, he is the champ of the summer tourney!

He deserved this, he punished my lack of focus and my stupid habit I have sometimes, of ****ing around instead of delivering 100%.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well everything is over. This last turn i advanced 3 level 3 russian jets (finally) and in this turn Operation Condor began. I knew he wasnt reinforcing his AF so i forced him to intercept and the result was 2 german LF destroyed. I attacked with my level 2 AT troops killing 1/2 armies, 1 tank and heavily damaging every single unit he had on the russian front. I also sunk another italian BB. Also in france i was breaking trhu. So game over, hellraiser surrenders.

Allies played aggro after france with carriers and AF getting XP and after i reached level 3 jets i umbushed his AF intercepting the attacks in Brest. hellraiser lost 1 AF there and he had to spent a lot of MMPs reinfocing the other 4/5 AFs. He wasnt strong enuff to make a swift attack on Russia, and after russia grew stronger she could deliver the final and decisive blow to axis.

I must say Hellraiser played a very solid game. he did great in the France campaign when he took advantage: i didnt get many kills i think i only killed 1 tank, 0/1army plus some corps and i got not free french troops and i lost 1 AF. So i think he ahd teh advantage. I have to say i totally destroyed his navy, that way i thought i could postpone the norway invasion but he wdid great by attacking sooner than i expected, i only could sent 1 carrier and not every navy so i only sunk 2 corps and got my carrier to 2 Hp left.

After i reached level 4 jets i had to "gamble" a bit and sell every chit on jets to buy another AF, that was a good decision that allowed me to make a non stop attack on Axis. i guess allies never got enuff MPPs to face russia.

Maybe the key of this game was that attack he made when he had level 1 jets vs Uk level 3, and that i got level 4 in a few turns more. Game could be very different if he was ahead in tech instead of me.

GG to u too Hellraiser.