SUMMER TOURNEY FINALS -> best out of 3 -> Condor vs Hellraiser

hellraiser

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a good French campaign, i use to do it much better. Bad luck in some rolls, damn subs diving everytime and i mean it...everytime. Ands i lost 1 AF that hurts. I managed to kill 1 tank and a couple of corps in france and another 2 in Norway but it was too cheap, i shoulda done better, I didnt tink he was trying Norway so early without navy, i shoulda go for Sweden instead but only 1 carrier could join the attack.

Game to be resumed.

The results were ok for you in France - germans had quite damaged troops - a lot of mpps were spent for refitting. Along with the death of the tank and corps and the lack of xp due to massive refitting, I would say your defence was good. Ok, maybe you screwed it up with the RAF and that norway carrier but you'll live smile.gif

Game looks interesting.

BTW my fingers itched to kill that carrier but I chose the norway dow path instead smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...

until i catch up in jets, there's nothing i can do to your air in west so i gotta use those creeps...

meanwhile, russia is very strong, lvl2 AT armies/corps+tanks-condor is conserving forces and i am still building up.

italian sub intercepted an us corps transport near american shores.

germany got lvl3 jets